female decoys

  • Colleen Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2000
      Piggybacking on Ray's thread here. I agree. It is up to the ethics and
      legalities of the investigator and or the agency to not be deceiptive in
      regards to the subject being put under surveillance. Anything else may
      be considered stalking, harrassment or deceiptive trade practices.

      However I have been on surveillance cases where I dressed appropiately
      to the situation given my age and body type and the gentlemen were like
      bees to honey. If my suspect happened to come over and behave like the
      other worker bees, then so be it. In one surveillance case I had to take
      a male companion with me so that I could get footage of my subject. And
      I will say that I am neither twenty or nor do I look like a Barbie doll.
      Just happened to be the local pick up place.

      Colleen Edwards, LPI