[infoguys-list] info....

  • VPat23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 1999
      We are a full service detective agency that can do almost anything. Our
      searches are nationwide/international, inexpensive and we are a no hit, no fee
      company. That means that if we do not get you the info you seek, you do not
      pay! We are happy to speak with potential clients, even if they decide not to
      retain our services. Contact us for more info.

      Sincerely,
      Michael Colella, M.S.
      <A HREF="http://www.investigation-services.com/">Colella Investigation
      Services, Inc.</A>