Re: [infoguys-list] re female Decoys

  • abonne@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2000
      Sorry, I do not know of anyone in this area who offers decoys. Good luck!

      On Wed, 17 May 2000 12:32:11 +1000 "Andrew DallaRiva"
      <security@...> writes:
      >Can someone help me out regarding companies that specialize in female
      >decoys.
      >
      >Andrew DallaRiva

    • Roy Niles
      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2000
        I guess we could have a whole series of jokes and clever remarks about
        female decoys, but more to the point would be a discussion about whether or
        not such decoys have a use as legitimate investigative tools (not whether or
        not those tools are disguised by a dress,etc.).

        Personally I don't think you can measure a person's true degree of
        resistance to temptation by having him exposed to the seductive skills of a
        Pamela Lee look-a-like, who he would otherwise not have a chance in hell of
        playing hide the tommy with.

        >From: "Andrew DallaRiva" <security@...>
        >To: <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] re female Decoys
        >Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:47:55 +1000
        >
        >No
        >Female decoys for Investigators
        >
        >Andrew DallaRiva 'Private Investigator'
        >
        >Offices Australia-wide
        >
        >Phone 24Hrs: International +61 3 9857 5966 Local (03) 9857 5966
        >Cellular/Mobile:International + 61 413 435222 Local (0413) 435 222
        >Facsimile :International +61 3 9857 5946 Local (03) 9857 5946
        >
        >Email:Andrew@...
        >URL:http://www.Diamondinvestigations.com.au

      • Georgia McClure
        Message 3 of 8 , May 17, 2000
          Hey;
          If anyone needs a Sally Struthers look a like for $50 and hour plus travel expenses, just holler.

        • snaf001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 17, 2000
            IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT decoys don't hold water. You can be sued for
            entrapment that in turn alienation of affection. proceed with caution. I
            would find another way
            Ron Schulte
          • Laura Wallace
            Message 5 of 8 , May 18, 2000
              I just have one comment to say in regards to reading this decoy nonsense. I
              find it ridiculous! I believe a good investigator is never seen for one and
              for two, if someone wants to know that their partner would cheat...using a
              decoy is forcing them to cheat. Who, including women as well, wouldn't
              flirt, be flattered or even play along for ego sake if they are sitting at a
              bar and an incredibly good looking person from the oposite sex comes up and
              feeds their ego...Come on.!!! My husband would never cheat on me, but I
              would think he was dead if he sat at the bar and a gorgeous blonde
              approached him and stroked his ego... He wouldn't go home with her
              (Hopefully) but he sure would play along and I am honest enough to admit
              that I would probably do the same in return with myself...Who wouldn't?
              Decoys are not worth it and they do not prove anything. If you want to do
              your client justice....Recommend that you just simply monitor their
              activities and don't give them any kind of false reality to what they would
              really do if they were alone....On their own....The Truth....That's a real,
              ethical Investigation.
              Laura Wallace
              Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
              Sarasota, FL
              www.spygal.com
              wadinv@...

            • jph3190@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 18, 2000
                Send the spouse a "Free " pair of tickets to Dinner, sent to the office. If
                they take the Spouse, they get dinner and peace of mind. If they take
                somebody else, it bears further inquiry. Locally Ruth's Chris Steak House
                comes to mind. They offer a Gift certificate for $ 150, dinner for 2 can get
                that high there.

                John P. Hilderbrand, Sr.
                North Bethesda, MD