Re: [infoguys-list] re female Decoys

  • Andrew DallaRiva
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2000
      No
      Female decoys for Investigators

      Andrew DallaRiva 'Private Investigator'

      Offices Australia-wide

      Phone 24Hrs: International +61 3 9857 5966 Local (03) 9857 5966
      Cellular/Mobile:International + 61 413 435222 Local (0413) 435 222
      Facsimile :International +61 3 9857 5946 Local (03) 9857 5946

      Email:Andrew@...
      URL:http://www.Diamondinvestigations.com.au

      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2000
        Sorry, I do not know of anyone in this area who offers decoys. Good luck!

        On Wed, 17 May 2000 12:32:11 +1000 "Andrew DallaRiva"
        <security@...> writes:
        >Can someone help me out regarding companies that specialize in female
        >decoys.
        >
        >Andrew DallaRiva

      • Roy Niles
        Message 3 of 8 , May 16, 2000
          I guess we could have a whole series of jokes and clever remarks about
          female decoys, but more to the point would be a discussion about whether or
          not such decoys have a use as legitimate investigative tools (not whether or
          not those tools are disguised by a dress,etc.).

          Personally I don't think you can measure a person's true degree of
          resistance to temptation by having him exposed to the seductive skills of a
          Pamela Lee look-a-like, who he would otherwise not have a chance in hell of
          playing hide the tommy with.

          >From: "Andrew DallaRiva" <security@...>
          >To: <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] re female Decoys
          >Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:47:55 +1000
          >
          >No
          >Female decoys for Investigators
          >
          >Andrew DallaRiva 'Private Investigator'
          >
          >Offices Australia-wide
          >
          >Phone 24Hrs: International +61 3 9857 5966 Local (03) 9857 5966
          >Cellular/Mobile:International + 61 413 435222 Local (0413) 435 222
          >Facsimile :International +61 3 9857 5946 Local (03) 9857 5946
          >
          >Email:Andrew@...
          >URL:http://www.Diamondinvestigations.com.au

        • Georgia McClure
          Message 4 of 8 , May 16, 2000

            Andrew DallaRiva wrote:

            > Can someone help me out regarding companies that specialize in female
            > decoys.
            >
            > Andrew DallaRiva

          • Georgia McClure
            Message 5 of 8 , May 17, 2000
              Hey;
              If anyone needs a Sally Struthers look a like for $50 and hour plus travel expenses, just holler.

            • snaf001@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 17, 2000
                IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT decoys don't hold water. You can be sued for
                entrapment that in turn alienation of affection. proceed with caution. I
                would find another way
                Ron Schulte
              • Laura Wallace
                Message 7 of 8 , May 18, 2000
                  I just have one comment to say in regards to reading this decoy nonsense. I
                  find it ridiculous! I believe a good investigator is never seen for one and
                  for two, if someone wants to know that their partner would cheat...using a
                  decoy is forcing them to cheat. Who, including women as well, wouldn't
                  flirt, be flattered or even play along for ego sake if they are sitting at a
                  bar and an incredibly good looking person from the oposite sex comes up and
                  feeds their ego...Come on.!!! My husband would never cheat on me, but I
                  would think he was dead if he sat at the bar and a gorgeous blonde
                  approached him and stroked his ego... He wouldn't go home with her
                  (Hopefully) but he sure would play along and I am honest enough to admit
                  that I would probably do the same in return with myself...Who wouldn't?
                  Decoys are not worth it and they do not prove anything. If you want to do
                  your client justice....Recommend that you just simply monitor their
                  activities and don't give them any kind of false reality to what they would
                  really do if they were alone....On their own....The Truth....That's a real,
                  ethical Investigation.
                  Laura Wallace
                  Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
                  Sarasota, FL
                  www.spygal.com
                  wadinv@...

                • jph3190@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 18, 2000
                    Send the spouse a "Free " pair of tickets to Dinner, sent to the office. If
                    they take the Spouse, they get dinner and peace of mind. If they take
                    somebody else, it bears further inquiry. Locally Ruth's Chris Steak House
                    comes to mind. They offer a Gift certificate for $ 150, dinner for 2 can get
                    that high there.

                    John P. Hilderbrand, Sr.
                    North Bethesda, MD