Off Shore Accounts - Possible Dominican Republic

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I have a client who has a lawsuit and a court ordered asset freeze on a
      defendant's assets. We believe assets may be hidden in an off shore
      account. Assets are in the Millions.

      Before I get bombarded with calls and price lists, I need someone who has
      experience with such searches, their costs and TAT. Please email me
      privately at dean@.... NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.

      Thanking everyone for their anticipated response.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

    • jose reyes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
        greeting tell me the case here in Dominican Republic aver if I can help I have EXPERIENCE in this type of case

        JOSE A.REYES EX- SERGEANT OFFICIAL OF THE POLICE DEPARMENT
        JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
        GENERAL MANAGER
        Email reyes_jose@...
        Phone: (809)276-2503
        Alt Phone: (809)785-6532
        Hours: 24/7 Base Service Santo Domingo, Santiago Dominincan Republic.
        Web www.jarasaseguridad .blogspot. com
        P.O. BOX 426 SANTIAGO,REPUBLICA DOMINICANA
        SSP MINISTERY OF THE ARMED FORCES  DOMINICAN REPUBLIC MEMBER LIC.015 SA
        NAPPS MEMBER
        PINOW MEMBER
        WAD MEMBER