Vietnam War verification

  • P. Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      Dear Group Members,
      I am in need of confirming that an individual served in the Vietnam War, as a member of the U.S. Army. I remember this topic coming up in the past however; admittedly so just skimmed over the post. If anyone has familiarity to the procedure of verification would you please advise.

      Thanks so much,
      Patricia Wheeler

      Patricia Wheeler
      Allan Rubin
      Richard Bergells
      EYE to EYE INVESTIGATIONS & RESEARCH
      Royal Oak, MI. 48067
      phone: 248.548.0044
      fax: 248.548.0055
      toll free: 1.866.991.0044
      eye2eyeinvestigations.com
      fight like a girl/ girls on guard certified instructor