Re: [infoguys-list] Property Search

  • Peter Zeimet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      Georgia,

      I have access to a property records database. I could provide you with the
      assessment report. Do you have the owner's name or address?

      -Pete

      Georgia McClure
      <searchangel@centu To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
      rytel.net> cc:
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Property Search
      05/07/00 01:08 AM
      Please respond to
      infoguys-list

      Hello Friends;
      I am looking for someone who can do a property search.
      Recently, I learned by accident that my mother, who died in 1995, owned
      acreage in Oklahoma and Louisiana. My brother is digging an oil well in
      Oklahoma and wants to keep this to himself. He has received royalties
      for years, and my other brother and I never knew anything about this.
      Please send information on what you can do.
      Thank you;
      Georgia McClure
      searchangel@...