Property Search

  • Georgia McClure
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2000
      Hello Friends;
      I am looking for someone who can do a property search.
      Recently, I learned by accident that my mother, who died in 1995, owned
      acreage in Oklahoma and Louisiana. My brother is digging an oil well in
      Oklahoma and wants to keep this to himself. He has received royalties
      for years, and my other brother and I never knew anything about this.
      Please send information on what you can do.
      Thank you;
      Georgia McClure
      searchangel@...