INTRODUCTION

  • skipchasers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2000
      Hello,

      I am with SKIP CHASERS & KNIGHTS RECOVERY a skip tracing and recovery agency
      out of WA State. I am new to this list and just wanted to write a quick
      introduction to the group. We specialize in skip tracing, information
      services, repossessions, process serving and fugitive recovery. Our
      information services are very reasonable as compared to many high priced
      info. brokers. I look forward to corresponding with many from this group.
      Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to any of you. THANKS!

      SKIP CHASERS & KNIGHTS RECOVERY
      http://knights-recovery.4mg.com
      (253) 475-2677 Office
    • shakeydood2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
        LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING INFO WITH GROUP

        JIM SCAVATTA
        BLACK DIAMOND INVESTIGATIONS
        ASIS / NAIS / PROFESSIONAL SECURITY OFFICERS ASSOC.
        BOARD MEMBER OF ST.LOUIS SECURITY DOWNTOWN PARTNERSHIP