RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Forrestville CA

  • Jesse Watson
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 6 12:36 PM
      I really would like to see a statute from any state that stipulates that our
      emails to a list-serv that is not an advertising service must contain our
      license numbers.

      Any relevant case law would be nice too.

      Jesse Watson

      Risk Management Research and Investments, Inc.

      Missouri PI License Number: 2011001785

      Phone: 417-664-1789

      email: angryangel@...

      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 6 12:38 PM
        I agree to a point, Bill...

        But I have seen you call people a few names that I thought were quite hilarious. And even though you did, I never once took that to mean that you were unprofessional, not a good communicator, or not a highly intelligent man. As a matter of fact, often times I thought the names that you used may have even added to a better quality of communication when you were trying to make a point. And there is nobody in this business that I respect as a competent professional more than I do you despite how you may choose voice your opinion; because I think I have a pretty good estimation of your abilities based on reading your reports from your website, some of the topics that you have discussed and your knowledge of those topics, and some of the conversations that I have had with you.

        Personally, I have become quite fond of the name "Ass-Hat", and have taken to using it copiously when addressing MORONS!

        Ricky Gurley.

        Agency License Number: 2011001124
        Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

        Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
        Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
        Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
        Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
        Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
        Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
        EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

        RMRI, Inc. Websites
        (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

        RMRI, Inc. Blog
        http://www.rmriincblog.com

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

        > It isn't about who I happen to agree with - as we all know, I often
        > disagree with Sue.
        >
        > On the other hand, whether we agree or disagree, argue and debate, or
        > engage in vehement dispute, I'd be quite shocked to see Sue resort to calling
        > me (or anyone else) childish names.
        >
        > Communication, the ability to articulate an argument, to me able to make a
        > compelling and credible case for one's position is the essence of this
        > business. Trash talk only serves to diminish whatever viability one's
        > position might otherwise have; all these glaring mistakes related to spelling,
        > grammar and syntax don't help much either.
        >

        > Bill
        >

        > In a message dated 3/6/2011 1:36:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > cwsellers@... writes:
        >
        > WOW, we are really reaching here Sue to be right! All printed material
        > business cards and stationary require State License cement. I will settle all
        > of this I will inquire from BSIS in CA and post the results. Dome times Sue
        > you take thing yo far off base. Are you for the betterment of the industry
        > or for cutting corners. Maybe Chris Butler has a job for you on his team.
        >
        > When in doubt, I always go to the HOSES mouth instead of listening ti an
        > ASS!
        >
        > I will report back
        >
        > C. W. Sellers

      • CW Sellers
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 6 12:41 PM
          Thanks Bill for your words of wisdom. There was no trash talk intended in any of my communication just the calling of a spade a spade. As for the "glaring" mistakes in spelling connected to grammar and syntax guess you don't own an iPhone, it's always trying to think for you and changes spelling at will. Really gota check things before hitting the send button.

          Oh, by the way, thanks for shifting the spotlight off issue.

          > rash talk only serves to diminish whatever viability one's
          > position might otherwise have; all these glaring mistakes related to spelling,
          > grammar and syntax don't help much either.

          C. W. Sellers
          Owner/Managing Investigator

          The Sellers Investigative Group
          www.tsigusa.com

          CA. Lic. 25415
          (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
          (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

          This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all "fat finger" touch pad typos.

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 6 12:43 PM
            I cannot imagine any State having such a law. I don't think anyone could
            provide it and, if they could, I would sure as heck like to read it. Did
            someone imply that such a law exists?

            Sue

            email: _angryangel@..._ (mailto:angryangel@...)

            From: _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

          • oracleintl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 6 12:47 PM
              Oh yes indeed, I do own an Iphone and that explains a LOT! That damn
              thing is forever screwing me up.

              Always a pleasure to segue into off-topic Diversionville.

              Bill