Re: [infoguys-list] difficult cell phone look up

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      Hello

      We can assist, this is what we specialize in since 1997, our information is
      guaranteed accurate & real-time - no stale database information!!  Turn around
      time is within hours same business day!!

      The fee for the name & address is normally $50.00 (no information - no charge),
      however, I will be happy to do the first one for $25 so you may test our
      service.

      Simply reply to this email with the number you need researched and we will get
      started immediately.

      My company, PDJ Investigations is a Nationwide Record Retrieval & Skip Tracing
      Agency.  PDJ Investigations has been providing information to licensed
      investigators, law enforcement, financial institutions, attorneys and the like
      since 1997.

      We specialize in U.S. and International Telephone/Cellular Investigations,
      Employment Locates, Skip Tracing & Asset Investigations.  We supply guaranteed
      accurate information researched by live investigators – No stale database
      information.  Some of our services can be found at www.PDJservices.com .  I have
      attached a listing of some the services we offer for your perusal.

      Our Investigations Include:
      * Name & Address from Land Line or Wireless Number
      * Nationwide People Locates
      * Locate Active Land Line or Wireless Number
      * International & Nationwide Bank Account Locates
      * Employment Locates
      * Telephone / Wireless Investigations
      * Utility Searches
      * Driving Records / Tag or VIN Look-up  (all states)
      * Social Security Number Acquisitions and Traces
      * Vehicle Tag / Vin Searches
      * Post Office Box Owner Information
      * Credit Reports
      * Email Breaks / IP Locates
      * Facebook / Myspace / Ebay Investigations
      * Anonymous Website Ownership Investigation
      * International Telephone / Wireless Information
      If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Kindest Regards,

      Patrick L. Baird, TLPE
      Private Investigator
      Phone: 1-800-298-1153
      Fax: 1-800-297-0012
      Email: pb@...

      PDJ Investigations – PI License A10979
      Nationwide Asset Location, Skip Tracing & Telephone Investigations
      www.PDJservices.com

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;

      ACA,ADASI,CALI,FALI,FAPI,IAAR,LDAM,LPIA,NAIS,NAPPS,NCAPI,NCISS,NJLPIA,NTPIA,PIAVA,PICA,TALI,TPSA,WALI

      Patrick
      I wish to introduce my company and services: