difficult cell phone look up

  • John Leonard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      All,

      I have a phone number that comes back as a Verizon Cell but with no subscriber information. If you think you can get an identity from the phone number please contact me.

      Warmest regards,

      John K. Leonard Jr., CPP
      VersaTek, LLC
      http://www.versateksecurity.com
      p:(703)-362-7219
      f:(703)-496-4758

    • Patrick Baird
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
        Hello

        We can assist, this is what we specialize in since 1997, our information is
        guaranteed accurate & real-time - no stale database information!!  Turn around
        time is within hours same business day!!

        The fee for the name & address is normally $50.00 (no information - no charge),
        however, I will be happy to do the first one for $25 so you may test our
        service.

        Simply reply to this email with the number you need researched and we will get
        started immediately.

        My company, PDJ Investigations is a Nationwide Record Retrieval & Skip Tracing
        Agency.  PDJ Investigations has been providing information to licensed
        investigators, law enforcement, financial institutions, attorneys and the like
        since 1997.

        We specialize in U.S. and International Telephone/Cellular Investigations,
        Employment Locates, Skip Tracing & Asset Investigations.  We supply guaranteed
        accurate information researched by live investigators – No stale database
        information.  Some of our services can be found at www.PDJservices.com .  I have
        attached a listing of some the services we offer for your perusal.

        Our Investigations Include:
        * Name & Address from Land Line or Wireless Number
        * Nationwide People Locates
        * Locate Active Land Line or Wireless Number
        * International & Nationwide Bank Account Locates
        * Employment Locates
        * Telephone / Wireless Investigations
        * Utility Searches
        * Driving Records / Tag or VIN Look-up  (all states)
        * Social Security Number Acquisitions and Traces
        * Vehicle Tag / Vin Searches
        * Post Office Box Owner Information
        * Credit Reports
        * Email Breaks / IP Locates
        * Facebook / Myspace / Ebay Investigations
        * Anonymous Website Ownership Investigation
        * International Telephone / Wireless Information
        If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

        Kindest Regards,

        Patrick L. Baird, TLPE
        Private Investigator
        Phone: 1-800-298-1153
        Fax: 1-800-297-0012
        Email: pb@...

        PDJ Investigations – PI License A10979
        Nationwide Asset Location, Skip Tracing & Telephone Investigations
        www.PDJservices.com

        Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;

        ACA,ADASI,CALI,FALI,FAPI,IAAR,LDAM,LPIA,NAIS,NAPPS,NCAPI,NCISS,NJLPIA,NTPIA,PIAVA,PICA,TALI,TPSA,WALI

        Patrick
        I wish to introduce my company and services: