Need Driving Record in VA & Criminal record inquiry done in Stafford County, VA. for individual

  • Robert Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Group,

      I need to obtain infomation on an individual from Virginia.  I need a driving record and a criminal record from their county of residency which was Stafford County for Stafford, VA.

      Please advise TAT & cost.   Please reply offline to me at bryantinvestigations@...

      Assistance is appreciated,

      Robert Bryant
      Bryant Investigations, Inc.
      "Evidence That Counts"
      NC Lic.# 3727
      SC Lic.# PDC2650
      815-B  Old Winston Road
      Kernersville, NC 27284
      Toll Free: 1-800-798-4278
      Office: (336) 992-6274
      Cell: (336) 655-8051
      Fax: (336) 992-6272
      www.bryantinvestigations.com
      STATEWIDE Service of Process NC, SC & VA.
      Investigations, Skip Trace, Background Checks, GPS Tracking-Real Time, Collateral Recovery, Court Record Research and Retrievals, Security Consultations, Firearms Training.
      Member:  NAPPS, PAPS, NCAPI, SCALI

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying, use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines, imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.