Nationwide Asset/Bank Locates & Telephone Investigations Re-Introduction

  • PatrickB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Nationwide Asset/Bank Locates & Telephone Investigations Re-Introduction
      Please excuse cross post Please allow me to Introduce our agency:

      I want to be YOUR source for information!! Don't confuse our data with
      great databases such as, IRB, Merlin, Tracers, Locate Plus etc.... We
      come into play when your database leaves you right where you started -
      When you want 100% verified accurate information for unlisted phones,
      cellular phone, people locates, bank & employment locates...you'll call
      me!! We come into action after you have tried your databases and
      they have failed you or when you simply want guaranteed accurate
      information that you can take right to your client as gospel! No second
      guessing information or reading a report of twenty different database
      results and wondering which one is current. We offer ONE result
      guaranteed for accuracy! You only pay for results.

      My company PDJ Investigations is a Nationwide Skip Tracing and Record
      Retrieval Agency. PDJ Investigations has been providing information to
      licensed investigators, law enforcement, financial institutions,
      attorneys and the like since 1997.

      We specialize in U.S. and International Telephone/Cellular
      Investigations, GLB Compliant Asset Investigations & Employment Locates.
      We supply guaranteed accurate information researched by a live
      investigator – No stale database information. Some of our services
      can be found at www.PDJservices.com <http://www.pdjservices.com/> .
      Please email me if you would like a listing of the services we provide.

      Our Investigations Include:

      * Name & Address from Land Line or Wireless Number * Nationwide
      People Locates * Locate Active Land Line or Wireless Number *
      International & Nationwide Bank Account Locates * Employment Locates
      * Telephone / Wireless Investigations * Utility Searches *
      Driving Records / Tag or VIN Look-up (all states) * Social Security
      Number Acquisitions and Traces * Vehicle Tag / Vin Searches *
      Post Office Box Owner Information * Credit Reports * Email
      Breaks / IP Locates * Facebook / Myspace / Ebay Investigations *
      Anonymous Website Ownership Investigation * International Telephone
      / Wireless Information
      You may order our services via:
      * www.PDJservices.com <http://www.pdjservices.com/> * Email
      PDJservices@... <mailto:PDJservices@...> or
      Support@... <mailto:Support@...> * Phone
      1-800-298-1153, or * Fax 1-800-297-0012.

      If I can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact
      me. Happy Holidays!!

      Kindest Regards,

      Patrick L. Baird

      Direct Email: PB@... <mailto:PB@...>
      PDJ Investigations - License #A10979
      1-800-298-1153 Phone
      1-800-297-0012 Fax

      1-866-678-5691 Direct Cell Number
      Asset & Employment Locates - U.S. & International Telephone
      http://www.PDJPI.com <http://www.pdjpi.com/>

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;