Florida Skiptrace Training

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      Do you need a break from the cold weather? If you have answered yes then you
      need to reach me ASAP. I can fit 5 people around my conference table. Let me
      know when. This can be done on the weekend so it does not interfere with your
      job. Come on Friday and we have training on Saturday and Sunday. About 6 hours
      each day as that is about how long my voice can hold out. All you have to do is
      come down.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Steven B. Taylor
      President