Re: Criminal Defense Investigator Emergency Call Information and Freedom of Information Act Question

  • The Agency
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2011
      My Esteemed Colleagues,

      Handled... Thank you for taking the time to share you knowledge and
      experiences with me. Special thanks to Sue, Nic, Tim, Scott, Steve, Sheri,
      Brian, Fred, Brian I, CW an Rob.

      I apologize in advance for any cross-postings...

      *�The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts�.*

      Best regards,

      Claude D. Ammons - QM

      Email addy. � Claude@...

      *Corinthian Group***: PI # 26978/23070

      8300 Utica Avenue 3rd Floor

      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

      *Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ / 687-3939*

      *Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 972-9639*

      Mobile # (909) 376-5609

      2009 P.I.C.A. President
      *Visit us at **http://www.Corinthian-Group.com*<http://www.corinthian-group.com/>