CT Investigator

  • fmgrande
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
      Good Afternoon,

      I just wanted to reintroduce myself and my company for those who may not know me. I am Frank M. Grande, the owner of CheckMate Investigations. I am a licensed private investigator within the Sate of Connecticut with over 16 years of investigative and surveillance experience. I specialize in Insurance Fraud, Workers Comp. Infidelity, Background Investigations, Asset Investigations and Skip Tracing. Some times you may have cases that you may not be able to handle. You may need a experienced investigator to get you professional results that you require a cost effective and timely manner. I am here to assist with whether it be as a referral case or as a sub contracted case. My staff of seasoned investigators and I are here to assist you.

      I am always looking to network with others within the profession. If you are on linked or any other networking site, then send me a request so that we may connect for networking. I look forward to connecting with you all.

      Warmest regards,

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.