CALI Leg Day

  • Orange County Private Investigator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      Dear Friend,

      CALI, the California Association of Licensed Investigators, is the largest licensed investigator association in the world. One of our main goals is promoting legislation beneficial to our members and, sometimes, opposing legislation that would adversely affect our industry, (and often, our clients as well).

      One method by which we accomplish this goal is through our annual legislative day. This year, our Leg Day will be held on March 14, 2011. On this day, we have licensed investigators from throughout the state converge on Sacramento where they meet in teams with as many legislators as possible in order to educate these lawmakers on our industry, what we do, and most importantly, to discuss those bills that would have an impact on our profession and the way we do our jobs. This is where we need your support. Like everything else in life, our Leg Day has a price tag. You can help us by becoming a sponsor.

      Email me for the different sponsorship opportunities; from "Premium Sponsorship" to "Bronze Sponsorship" and everything in between. Of course, each is appreciated. Benefits of your support are far reaching, but most importantly, provide the opportunity to support your fellow professionals.

      Thank you considering a sponsorship of the CALI Leg Day on March 14, 2011. For more information about the event, please feel free to contact me at (714) 622-1900. For more information about CALI, please visit us at www.cali-pi.org

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI
      Vice President
      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277
      O: 714-622-1900
      F: 714-622-1919
      C: 714-448-9767
      JHodson@...

      www.GaileyAssociates.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.