Contract Investigators Needed AT ONCE-----------Nationwide
- Contract Investigators needed ASAP - Nationwide
Contract Investigators will conduct thorough Public Trust Background
Investigations. Investigators will conduct in-person interviews with the
potential new hire, their family, friends, neighbors and employers. They may
execute additional record searches at courthouses, educational institutions,
financial institutions, police agencies, and medical/mental health facilities.
Information obtained will be documented in a clear and concise report prepared
by the Investigator.
* Have a minimum of one year experience conducting Public Trust and/or National
Security Background Investigations. Candidates without one year of experience
will not be considered.
* Pass an extensive background check, or have a favorably adjudicated SSBI
within the most recent 3 years.
* Be a U.S. citizen.
* Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation with proof of
current auto insurance
* Be willing to travel within a 100 mile radius from their home.
* Be properly licensed and insured (E&O) and willing to name Spectrum
Investigations as an additional insured on their E&O policy.
* Be self motivated and have the ability to work independently.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Have the ability to professionally and effectively interact with a variety of
Ideal candidates will have:
* Intermediate typing (30+ WPM) and computer skills
* A personal computer with a minimum operating system of Windows 2000 or newer
* A full version of Microsoft Word
* Adobe Acrobat version 5.0 or higher
* Internet access with a high speed connection
* Norton anti-virus or equivalent virus protection, installed and operational,
with up-to-date definitions at all times
* Other items to consider: paper shredder, fax machine and printer
About Independent Contractors:
Independent contractors are not employees of Spectrum Investigations, but are
self employed. They are responsible for filing their own taxes. Spectrum
Investigations provides a 1099 form. They are not eligible to receive benefits
and may not receive full-time workloads from Spectrum Investigations. They are
compensated based on completed assignments.
About Spectrum Investigations LLC:
Spectrum Investigations is a full-service investigations firm focused on
customer satisfaction and customizable service. Our outstanding performance has
earned our company a client retention rate of over 98% since our inception in
Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, Spectrum offers clients full service
investigation services across the U.S. and in all the U.S. territories. With an
average of over 20 years of investigative experience, our field staff is
comprised of former federal, state, and local law enforcement officials.
Spectrum’s team oriented approach ensures strong customer relationships and a
positive working environment.
For immediate consideration, please fax your resume with a cover letter to
866-926-5005 or e-mail to jobs@.... No calls please.
Spectrum Investigations LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
TX PI License A-10125
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]