Trojan Check and Blog

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      To all,

      It looks like some pretty good information is coming out of this discussion..

      As I stated earlier, I want to blog about this topic.

      But.....

      After thinking about it a little; I think it might be fair to first ask the people on this group if they would mind if I blogged about it?

      It occurs to me that some people here may be using this as a tool, and I have no problem with that, no judgment here at all. I happen to believe the "Trojan Check" is legal; but I suppose anyone could be right or wrong here.

      But, I don't want to put up a post on a public blog that (1) may damage the effectiveness of such a tool, and (2) may bring this subject under "the regulatory microscope"; so to speak.

      So, if anyone has a problem with me blogging on this subject, just let me know here or in private email. If just one person here does not want me to blog about it; I won't blog about it.

      I know InfoGuys and other Yahoo Groups are "semi-public"; but not as public as a blog is. So, that is why I am making this consideration. I'll look for posts and email for the next 48 hours from anyone that does not want me to blog about this.

      Thanks all for your input.

      Ricky Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476