Property/ Evidence Logs

  • Frank Zellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      I am looking for an example of a generic property/ evidence seizure log. If
      possible in a MS Word format.

      --
      *Frank Zellers*
      387 Magnolia Ave #103, Corona, CA 92879-3308

      NOTE: The information transmitted in this message is intended to be
      confidential and for the sole use of the individual or entity designated as
      the intended recipient. If the intended recipient is a client, this message
      may also be for the purpose of rendering legal advice and is therefore
      privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
      are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or
      duplication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
      this message in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it
      from your computer immediately. Thank you