RE: [infoguys-list] Plate search TX and IN

  • C.I.S. Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      sign up for paid access at PublicData.com and do it yourself. Much cheaper
      at 21 a month flat rate for 1000 lookups per month.
      I am NOT a paid affiliate or representative of the company, just a user.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
      Forensic Data Recovery,
      Catastrophic Event Investigations,
      Major Case Criminal Defense
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
      brian@...
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      www.tx-eforensics.com
      Texas P.I. License A-8429
      P.O. Box 2097 Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Voice:(972) 937-3938
      Fax: (469) 548-9224
      School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405
      Member:American College of Forensic Examiners
      Member:Intellenet
      Member: T.A.L.I.

      _____