Plate search TX and IN

  • John Leonard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      All,

      We are looking for license plate information for both Texas and Indiana.
      We are able to provide plate number, make, and model. Please email cost
      and turn around time to samantha@... if you are able
      to provide the information for either state.

      Warmest regards,

      John K. Leonard Jr., CPP
      VersaTek, LLC
      http://www.versateksecurity.com
      p:(703)-362-7219
      f:(703)-496-4758

    • C.I.S. Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
        sign up for paid access at PublicData.com and do it yourself. Much cheaper
        at 21 a month flat rate for 1000 lookups per month.
        I am NOT a paid affiliate or representative of the company, just a user.
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
        Forensic Data Recovery,
        Catastrophic Event Investigations,
        Major Case Criminal Defense
        "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
        brian@...
        www.cispi.net
        www.itraceemail.com
        www.tx-eforensics.com
        Texas P.I. License A-8429
        P.O. Box 2097 Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Voice:(972) 937-3938
        Fax: (469) 548-9224
        School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405
        Member:American College of Forensic Examiners
        Member:Intellenet
        Member: T.A.L.I.

        _____

        We are looking for license plate information for both Texas and Indiana.
        We are able to provide plate number, make, and model. Please email cost
        and turn around time to samantha@...
        <mailto:samantha%40versateksecurity.com> if you are able