Question into the difference between - Alias, Pluries, Second Summons...etc.

  • Counter Intelligence Services
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Good morning Group: I have an attorney who is not sure how to title the
      paper "summons" he needs to serve, I know...go figure! ;) Anyway the
      attorney had previously had the summons and complaint served; however
      since then, he had to amended the complaint and now needs to have it
      re-served. So what would be the correct title for the "summons" and
      what is the difference between the following titles I list below; I have
      always assumed they were the same but different variations of the same
      title.

      1) Alias Summons & Complaint. 2) Amended Summons & Complaint. 3)
      Pluries Summons & Complaint. 4) Second Summons & Complaint.

      Thanks for your input in advanced...and make it a great day!!

      Darren

      PS This is a Florida paper.

      Darren L. Epstein, PI

      Counter Intelligence Services

      ( :(954) 764-P-EYE® (7393)

      ( :(800) 757-P-EYE®

      Ê: (954) 525-1057

      *: Darren@...
      <mailto:Darren@...>

      WWW.Counter-Intelligence.com <http://www.counter-intelligence.com/>

      This electronic message transmission contains information from the
      corporate offices of Counter Intelligence Services® that may be
      confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
      use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
      recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
      the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
      this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone
      (800) 757-P-EYEâ (7393) or by electronic mail
      Info@... <mailto:Info@...>
      immediately, thank you.