New Service - Security & Executive Protection - OHIO

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      We would like to announce our offering of security and executive protection
      services in the State of Ohio. I personally have over 15 years of prior
      security management and operations experience. I have 10 years prior
      military experience and am a Certified NRA LE Handgun & Shotgun Instructor
      as well as NRA Civilian Pistol Instructor.

      I have always maintained a PI/SG license in Ohio but have only concentrated
      on the investigation side. We specialize in short term assignments such
      workplace issue response and personal protection but do not take bars,
      celebrities, athletes, or any other security assignments disallowed by our
      insurance carrier at this time.

      Please feel free to contact me with any security or EP needs in Ohio.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295