Legal Process Servers in Southern Europe

  • delacuetaraj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Servefast Europe serves Eastern and Western Europe including the ex-USSR and we are in need to server documents A.S.A.P. In Lisbone, Portugal, Paris, France, Madrid, Spain, Bruxelles, Belgium and Milan, Italy, these must be served simultaneously to corporate headquarters.

      It is a legal service, under Article 10 of the Hague Convention; It is an important case (NOT UK nationals, so UK servers not need to apply), server must be either an Attorney at Law in Continental Europe (Art. 10 c) or a Registered Process Servers (Procurador, Huissieur..... ) with the respective department of Justice (Article 10 b).

      Please send Price, all included (Affidavit in English, Authenticated for the U.S.A....).

      Joe CUETARA
      delacuetara@...
      delacuetaraj@...
      http://www.servefast.eu