Cell forensics list

  • TSCM/SO Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      For anyone interested, I created a cell forensics discussion group on yahoo.
      If you would like to join, please include your signature per group
      membership requirements

      The group address is cellforensicsusa on yahoo groups

      I believe it would be a great place to exchange information and obtain hard
      facts w regard to upcoming trends involving exploitation of handheld
      devices,that's why I created it.

      Its not for TSCM computerforensics,or divorce discussion, anything related
      to cell phones goes.

      Enjoy!

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.