Re: Email attachments

  • Chief
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2011
      No problems Don, this is a great way to perform unsecured data transfer for personal information only or info you want to share ... I do want to make it clear, if there was any doubt, that this is for unsecure data transfer ... I would not recommend this for official sensitive case data you want need to protect, unless you encrypt it (once again) or setup a secure server on your end, and/or even setup a secure website which if you do this type of official transfer enough you may want to consider ... but you made it sound like it was just personal files and this is one way of doing that unsecure data transfer ... if you need any help on encrypting files or the like, let me know, there are plenty of good 256encryption applications and even hardware that can be used depending on the situation ... good luck ...

      Tom
      Digital Forensic Examiner