ISPLA Insurance Plan

  • Peter Psarouthakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      LOW COST LIABILITY COVERAGE NOW AVAILABLE!

      . $600 Sole Practitioner average annual premium nationally

      . Discounted rates are also available for large investigative and
      security firms owned and operated by ISPLA Members.

      COVERAGE DETAILS

      * Limits of Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate

      * Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions included

      * Coverage for Use of Firearms included at no additional charge

      * Financial Stability: A.M. Best Rated "A"

      * Admitted carrier and available in all states

      APPLICATION PROCESS

      Go to www.ispla.org <http://www.ispla.org/insurance> /insurance to complete
      the application and submit online. You will receive a proposal and payment
      option within 48 hours. Appropriate state filings for your license will be
      made upon receipt of payment.

      Great insurance teamed with a great association to protect you and your
      business.

      For additional details or questions, contact:

      ISPLA Endorsed Member Insurance Program Manager

      Kevin E. Whaley, LIC

      The Campbell Group

      kwhaley@...

      1-800-748-0351, ext. 435

      "Your rates are the best. We had the same independent insurance agent for 25
      years. He was unable to come close to your rates. The sign up for your
      insurance was quick and simple." - Gary Sumeracki, P& J Associates, Inc.

      "...I am going to save half on my insurance renewal even at a higher payroll
      than last year" -Dean Boerger, Boerger Investigative Services LLC

      "Immediately upon contacting the Campbell Group I found that they understood
      the unique insurance needs of a professional investigator. I found the
      process of obtaining the insurance smooth and the rates very competitive."
      -Richard Killips, Investigative Services of Northern Michigan, LLC

      "I got my insurance by belonging to ISPLA. My insurance rates are lower than
      they have ever been." - Harriet Gold, Gold Investigations, Inc.

      "ISPLA insurance rocks!!"- Nicole Bocra, Infinity Investigative Solutions