Email postings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Good morning all,

      I hope this finds everyone in the very best of health and not being
      troubled by floods, snow, wind, rain or any other weather system that is creating
      a little bit of discomfort for some.

      I have a favor to ask. If you are responding to someone for some
      information they provided, please do so privately., I realize it might take an
      additional second to copy and paste their personal email address rather than
      just hitting "reply" but this list is starting to get bogged down. If you
      want to thank someone, please do it privately.

      However, anything that is beneficial to some, not all, is always
      appreciated and welcomed.

      thank a military veteran