Parkersburg, WV POS

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I have a potentially difficult service in Parkersburg, WV. Defendant is
      aware due to previous attempts by another company and has had some other
      criminal issues so he is looking over his shoulder. YES, we have to
      personally serve him the summons and complaint. I have an address that we
      are confident is good.

      Please contact me privately at dean@... with TAT and cost. I can
      email documents.

      No telephone calls please.