Re: [infoguys-list] Activity check and or surveillance needed Orange Beach Alabama

  • bryantinvestigations@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      Colleagues,

      I have worked with Mitch Davis and he is a blast to talk to and deal with. He maintains a level of expertise and professionalism unmatched! If anyone gets a chance to work with him, you will see what I mean.

      Regards,

      Robert Bryant
      Bryant Investigations, Inc.
      NC PPSB # 3727
      SC # PDC2650
      1-800-798-4278
      Member: NCAPI, SCALI, PAPS
      www.bryantinvestigations.com

      From: "TSCM/SO Group" <MitchD@...>
      Sender: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:39:49
      To: <thepigroup@yahoogroups.com>; <tracer@yahoogroups.com>; <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Activity check and or surveillance needed Orange Beach Alabama

      Hey Gang,

      I need fast assistance in Orange Beach Alabama

      Pls respond OFFLINE VIA E MAIL w cost and availability,simple case

      Thanks

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
      of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
      by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
      you.