RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Reality check - governmental control

  • TSCM/SO Group
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
      Rick,be forewarned

      Im moving in next door to you be ready:

      Black Helicopters will be on you

      My hacked microwave ovens will be pointing at your table

      I will have ultrasonic angry dog deterrents running at full bore

      The vans sitting in the street for days? Their mine

      I dropped your subscription to TV guide,Ill always know when youre watching
      WWE or my name is earl

      Ive paid the other neighbors well to stare at you

      (yes even the clerk at the beer store)

      Don't pay any attention to your mouse pointer moving on its own

      Every license plate you run on my white vans goes back to an empty trailer
      in south Carolina

      Cant tell you if the highway dept workers are mine or the states

      Ill send you a fluffy blanket for full protection,youll have to buy your own
      foil

      Sound familiar? <efg> LOL

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

      ***********************************

      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
      of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
      by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
      you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
        What about the new Masonic temple going up across from rickys house? All mortar w slotted windows..long live the magnificent 12 or is it 13?

        LOL

        Mitch Davis

        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

        20 Music Square West,Suite 208

        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

        615.251.0441

        Fax 615.523.0300

        www.tscmusa.com

        ***********************************

        This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

        In actuality, the OnStar devices monitor everything all the time - why do
        you think they started putting GPS in cell phones. The entire program was
        funded by Soros to report straight to the Illuminati.

        If that's not bad enough, there's the Trilateral Commission. I think our
        only hope may lie in these:

        _http://zapatopi.net/afdb/_ (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/)

        Bill

        In a message dated 1/20/2011 4:31:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        MitchD@... <mailto:MitchD%40tscmusa.com> writes:

        Fwiw the "animal chips" are energized when a reader is placed within 2 feet
        of the device,they do not contain batteries.Onstar cannot read whats stored
        in a on board black box.it can only run simple diagnostics.

        Big Brother can watch many things,but if you know how they work,both people
        and the process, involved in data collection you'd be surprised at how much
        is never learned or passed on.911 is a prime example.

        Many sheeple are stupid,agreed.remove electronic convenience and there will
        be no tracking...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
          > Every license plate you run on my white vans goes back to an empty trailer in south Carolina

          South Carolina does not have any empty trailers. ALL trailers in South Carolina are occupied. South Carolina is the Trailer Park Capitol of the world!

          So now I know you are an impostor! HA!

          Ricky Gurley.