Re: Reality check - governmental control

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
      I have one. It does not work as well as they advertise because I was still getting signals from the guvment to put my laptops out on the porch overnight for inspection among other rather embarrassing things.

      Until I found the AFFBS!

      I have found it is best to purchase the AFFBS (Aluminum Foil Full Body Suit) for adequate protection. I have had a few people ask me if I were auditioning for a role in the Wizard of Oz as the Tinman. But I am not putting my laptops out on the porch overnight anymore, nor am I running around my neighborhood in spandex shorts with a pair of boxer shorts on my head shouting "I am the king". So, it was worth the extra money.

      Spend a few more dollars and go with the AFFBS!

      I believe you can call your regional FBI Office and they can send you a list of retailers that sell the AFFSB (be sure to refer to it by its full name "Aluminum Foil Full Body Suit"); and be sure to give them your address so they can send the list of retailers to you.

      Rick!

      Agency License Number: 2011001124
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

      > That's what they want you to believe.
      >
      > In actuality, the OnStar devices monitor everything all the time - why do
      > you think they started putting GPS in cell phones. The entire program was
      > funded by Soros to report straight to the Illuminati.
      >
      > If that's not bad enough, there's the Trilateral Commission. I think our
      > only hope may lie in these:
      >
      > _http://zapatopi.net/afdb/_ (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/)
    • TSCM/SO Group
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
        Rick,be forewarned

        Im moving in next door to you be ready:

        Black Helicopters will be on you

        My hacked microwave ovens will be pointing at your table

        I will have ultrasonic angry dog deterrents running at full bore

        The vans sitting in the street for days? Their mine

        I dropped your subscription to TV guide,Ill always know when youre watching
        WWE or my name is earl

        Ive paid the other neighbors well to stare at you

        (yes even the clerk at the beer store)

        Don't pay any attention to your mouse pointer moving on its own

        Every license plate you run on my white vans goes back to an empty trailer
        in south Carolina

        Cant tell you if the highway dept workers are mine or the states

        Ill send you a fluffy blanket for full protection,youll have to buy your own
        foil

        Sound familiar? <efg> LOL

        Mitch Davis

        TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

        20 Music Square West,Suite 208

        Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

        615.251.0441

        Fax 615.523.0300

        www.tscmusa.com

        ***********************************

        confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
        delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
        that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
        please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
        by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
        you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
          What about the new Masonic temple going up across from rickys house? All mortar w slotted windows..long live the magnificent 12 or is it 13?

          LOL

          Mitch Davis

          TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

          20 Music Square West,Suite 208

          Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

          615.251.0441

          Fax 615.523.0300

          www.tscmusa.com

          ***********************************

          This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.

          In actuality, the OnStar devices monitor everything all the time - why do
          you think they started putting GPS in cell phones. The entire program was
          funded by Soros to report straight to the Illuminati.

          If that's not bad enough, there's the Trilateral Commission. I think our
          only hope may lie in these:

          _http://zapatopi.net/afdb/_ (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/)

          Bill

          In a message dated 1/20/2011 4:31:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          MitchD@... <mailto:MitchD%40tscmusa.com> writes:

          Fwiw the "animal chips" are energized when a reader is placed within 2 feet
          of the device,they do not contain batteries.Onstar cannot read whats stored
          in a on board black box.it can only run simple diagnostics.

          Big Brother can watch many things,but if you know how they work,both people
          and the process, involved in data collection you'd be surprised at how much
          is never learned or passed on.911 is a prime example.

          Many sheeple are stupid,agreed.remove electronic convenience and there will
          be no tracking...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
            > Every license plate you run on my white vans goes back to an empty trailer in south Carolina

            South Carolina does not have any empty trailers. ALL trailers in South Carolina are occupied. South Carolina is the Trailer Park Capitol of the world!

            So now I know you are an impostor! HA!

            Ricky Gurley.