NEWLEY CALIFORNIA LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR'S CLASS, FREE! Hosted by CALI

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14 5:05 PM
      Private Investigation Colleagues,

      I follow announcement was POSTED by CALI President Chris Reynolds and will
      impact the entire industry. If you know anyone who is a NEWLY licensed
      Private Investigator in the State of California, they will benefit from this
      FREE Training. Please feel free to pass this information on to friends and
      colleagues alike.

      Posted on the CALI ListServ and CALI website on Friday, January 14, 2011;

      "CALI's Board of Directors is excited to announce the launching of a new
      training program to get newly licensed investigators started on their
      careers as licensed investigators. All newly licensed private investigators
      can participate in the training program and CALI will extend a special
      introductory membership to any private investigator who has been licensed
      for less than a year. If you know a prospective member, forward this email
      and spread the news! There is no obligation to this offer.

      CALI's Newly Licensed Investigators Training and Enrichment (NLITE) will be
      an eight hour course provided free of charge to all attendees. Included will
      be printed materials, special vendor discounts and lunch. The program will
      provide detailed information and training designed specifically for the new
      licensee. Training will include the basics of starting your business,
      licenses, forms, business opportunities, ethics, a legal review and more.
      Highly-qualified instructors are being selected to teach sections of the
      program based on their expertise.

      NLITE is in response to numerous inquiries on how we can help prepare a new
      private investigator to enter into the profession. NLITE is our answer!
      Questions about new laws, ethics, growing your business, report writing,
      career choices, transitioning to the private sector and much, much more.

      Class Locations:

      Sacramento- Saturday March 12, 2011, Citizen Hotel
      CALI's first NLITE will take place on Saturday, March 12, 2011 in
      Sacramento. The training is being held in conjunction with CALI Legislative
      Day and the CALI Board of Directors meeting. Our hope is that a new licensee
      experiences our training program, joins CALI and perhaps stays for our March
      13 Board meeting and/or Legislative Day on March 14..

      Reno, June 24, 2011- Friday, June 24, 2011, Grand Sierra Hotel
      The second training is scheduled to occur on Friday, June 24, 2011 in Reno
      prior to the beginning of the 2011 CALI Annual Conference. Again, the course
      is being held in conjunction with another CALI event so that a new licensee
      can participate in the conference as well.

      How Can I Sign Up?
      Fill out the form at this link http://www.cali-pi.org/?nlite. If you are
      interested in attending or being considered as an instructor, C.W. Sellers
      will be heading up NLITE and you should contact CW directly at
      cwsellers@... <mailto:cwsellers%40tsigusa.com>
      <mailto:cwsellers@... <mailto:cwsellers%40tsigusa.com> >.

      CALI is hoping to offer NLITE in other regions in California throughout the
      year. This program is offered at no-cost to CALI members and non-members who
      have been licensed less than one year (new licensees)!

      Chris Reynolds
      CALI President 2010-11
      Chris Reynolds Investigations
      438 1st Street #400