E&O / General Liability Insurance

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I am at my renewal on E&O and General Liability insurance. I do have
      employees and do both investigation and security work. I am currently with
      InsuranceTek.

      Please respond to me privately at dean@... . Thanking everyone in
      advance for their responses.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

      Web: BoergerPI.com

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

    • Lucia Frigerio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
        try this guy, he is on one of the other forum lists
        http://www.dci-insurance.com/principals.htm

         Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
        The Looking Glass, LLC
        Phoenix, AZ 85060