Mortgage Fraud Investigations

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
      Hello Group,

      I wanted to make our agency available to anyone who might need some assistance with Mortgage Fraud cases. We have knowledge and experince in conducting these types of cases. So if your company is in need of some help in South Florida please feel free to contact me off list at the email below.

      Thank You,

      J. Campos
      IPI Investigations
      Miami, Florida
      www.international-pi.com
      janet@...
    • Dianne@EagleEye
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
        With regards to your email posting below, we do not have cases in that area,
        but should you need assistance in the Charlotte, NC area, let us know and we
        will be glad to assist.

        Thanks,

        Dianne Walker

        Dianne Walker