RE: [infoguys-list] Back To Work!

  • TSCM/SO Group
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2011
      Welcome Back Ricardo!

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

      confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
      of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
      that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
      please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the sender
      by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank
      you.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2011
        You're welcome and good luck,

        Bill

        _http://oa.mo.gov/ahc/_ (http://oa.mo.gov/ahc/) ). On December 14, 2010 the A.H.C. ruled
[...]

        _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/) (Check Out The "About
        Us" Page)

      • dcc7
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2011
          Good for you! I applaud your persistence and moxie. Frankly, I don't believe in licensing, period, for almost all professions (including ours). It is usually just a thinly veiled attempt to limit entrants. The consumer will quickly figure out who is good and who isn't. Or, as in Mississipi, an industry association will sprout up that vets its members and can be used by consumers as part of their hiring decision.

          Although I am required to have a license by law in Tennessee, I don't go so far as thinking that this so-called "status" was ever any sign of competence. The exam had nothing to do with practical skill.

          David C. Childe, CFA
          Principal
          Legal Research & Investigation
          Memphis, TN