[infoguys-list] URGENT: MISSING CHILD ALERT

  • BUSTATHEIF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 1999
      Ladies and gentlemen of the various lists, forgive me if this is a hoax, I am
      just the messenger. I recieved the following information in an email, and feel
      obligated if this case of child abduction/ custodial kidnapping is legit. The
      following is the unedited text of the email I recieved, attached is a virus
      free picture flie of the missing child.

      My name is Amanda Steinmetz
      I live in Summerfield, Florida.
      My 3 1/2 year little boy is missing.
      His name is Aaron Russell Steinmetz.
      He was last seen with his father
      Michael Anthony Steinmetz
      on December 19, 1998 at 3:00pm
      leaving a family wedding.
      They are traveling in a 1991 Chevy Astro Van
      Solid black with dark black window tint license plate # SFK47Q.
      I am asking that you help me by forwarding this letter to
      everyone you know and by posting his picture in your area.
      If you have seen or suspect anything suspicious,
      PLEASE contact the Marion County Sherriff
      at (352) 732-9111 as soon as possible.
      Thank you for your support and cooperation
      Amanda Steinmetz

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list