[infoguys-list] My introduction

  • casbec@freewwweb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 1999
      Hello,
      I am new to the list, and would like to take this time to introduce
      myself and my agency. Let me also apologize for the multiple messages as
      I, like many of you are on multiple lists. Again I apologize in advance.

      My name is JC Reiher, I own and operate Reiher Confidential
      Investigations in Charlotte, NC. I am a former Law Enforcement Officer
      with over 15 years law enforcement/investigative experience. We are a
      professional, full service, fully licensed and insured agency. We
      specialize in Criminal-Civil-Domestic-Fraud-
      Surveillance-Background investigations and Witness Interview/Locates.
      I am looking forward to communicating with my fellow professionals and
      benefitting from the shared knowledge on the list. If I can ever be of
      any help to anyone of you please feel free to contact me.
      Also feel free to check out our newly constructed website(partially
      still under construction) www.freeyellow.com/members6/pi2spy
      Any and all suggestions/comments are welcomed.
      Thank you for allowing me to share this brief intro with you. See you on

      the list.
      JC

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list