Re: [infoguys-list] WG: funny story?!?!?!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
      Good Day Miriam -

      I hope all is well with you and that you will have a wonderful, healthy
      and prosperous 2011.

      Although Bill is old enough to qualify for having knowledge of the time
      when things were made better, he truly does not qualify as "aged" regardless
      of what he spews forth. He doesn't qualify because he was not born in the
      first half of the last century as many of us were. He has to hit 55 before
      he can earn his "Silver Wings".

      Actually, he's a young pup and a drinking wimp !!!! By the way, his
      birthday is the Monday after next.

      Again, happy New Year.

      Sue

      In a message dated 1/8/2011 11:07:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Grouping@... writes:

      Dear Bill!

      Nice to read you again. (At first I was going to write to you privately,
      then I decided against it.)

      Funny story?!?!?! Yes and no. Yes at the first glance, but no, because we
      old "aged" are sad that such quality work and such service is hardly found.

      Often manufacturers put a chip or else in their products so that these
      devices are activated
      soon after the warranty time has passed and a new equipment must be
      bought.

      All the best to you and yours and the member of the Group..

      Miriam, the Chit(y) Chat(y) Lady
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., MSc., Geschäftsführung, President, CEO
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH, since 1972, HR# AG Ludwigshafen HRB 31454 GR
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany, VAT/Steuer# DE 148418921
      Tel. (+49 6238)989 098, Fax. (+49 6238)989099 + (+49 6238)1313
      Author of a PI book: _http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html_
      (http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html)
      _http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org_ (http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org/)
      ISBN: 1-891247-59-X

    • Bill Branscum
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
        Next, Sue's gonna be talking some silly BS about putting me to bed in
        Pasadena.

        Lies, lies ...

        Bill

        Sent from my iPhone