WG: funny story?!?!?!

  • Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
      Dear Bill!

      Nice to read you again. (At first I was going
      to write to you privately, then I decided against
      it.)

      Funny story?!?!?! Yes and no. Yes at the
      first glance, but no, because we old "aged"
      are sad that such quality work and such service
      is hardly found.

      Often manufacturers put a chip or else in their
      products so that these devices are activated
      soon after the warranty time has passed and a
      new equipment must be bought.

      All the best to you and yours and the member
      of the Group..

      Miriam, the Chit(y) Chat(y) Lady
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., MSc., Geschäftsführung, President, CEO
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH, since 1972, HR# AG Ludwigshafen HRB 31454 GR
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany, VAT/Steuer# DE 148418921
      Tel. (+49 6238)989 098, Fax. (+49 6238)989099 + (+49 6238)1313
      Author of a PI book: http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html
      http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org ISBN: 1-891247-59-X
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
        Good Day Miriam -

        I hope all is well with you and that you will have a wonderful, healthy
        and prosperous 2011.

        Although Bill is old enough to qualify for having knowledge of the time
        when things were made better, he truly does not qualify as "aged" regardless
        of what he spews forth. He doesn't qualify because he was not born in the
        first half of the last century as many of us were. He has to hit 55 before
        he can earn his "Silver Wings".

        Actually, he's a young pup and a drinking wimp !!!! By the way, his
        birthday is the Monday after next.

        Again, happy New Year.

        Sue

        In a message dated 1/8/2011 11:07:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        Grouping@... writes:

[...]

        _http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org_ (http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org/)
        ISBN: 1-891247-59-X

      • Bill Branscum
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
          Next, Sue's gonna be talking some silly BS about putting me to bed in
          Pasadena.

          Lies, lies ...

          Bill

          Sent from my iPhone