Re: [1811] Funny Story - Classic River Belts - Described

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Hey Steven, and Happy New Year to you too -- how's business?

      The thing I like most about this particular belt is, it is heavy enough to
      support a large frame pistol, narrow enough to wear with any pants thru
      the belt loops, and dressy looking enough to wear with anything, anywhere.

      I cannot find a picture of the belt I like (which is why I had to have
      them made), but this is the general design - they look like a belt on a belt.
      The difference is, they were originally made with a much smaller square
      buckle that gives them a much more "dress" belt look than this - I can't see
      wearing one like this with a suit.

      I looked on Jason's web site and he has a page for belts, but no pics
      loaded. I think he's crazy if he doesn't include the ones he has made for me
      in his product line. They aren't cheap, but who needs cheap when you are
      buying something you shouldn't ever need to replace.

      Anyway, I hope biz is good and thanks for all your help with past cases.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 1/7/2011 12:48:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      director@... writes:

      Bill,
      That is a great story (Happy New Year by the way) but you left out one
      thing… pass along the point of contact information or web site for Jason
      Winnie!
      Steven Collins
      President
      Black Ice Security Services, Inc.
      PO Box 650277
      Potomac Falls, VA 20165
      703 591-4700 (m) 571 237-2257
      _director@..._ (mailto:director@...)

      Black Ice Security is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
      (SDVOSB) since 1998.