2-day surveillance in Jensen Beach

  • Counter Intelligence Services
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Good afternoon group,

      We have a 2 day surveillance that needs to be conducted in Jensen Beach,
      within the zip code of 34957; looking for a seasoned field investigator
      to conduct surveillance on an insurance case. Must have a quality
      working video camera with time/date stamp, a hidden camera in case the
      claimant goes to the gym, and follow simple directions, i.e. 30 minute
      updates as a timestamp...etc.

      I would like to conduct the surveillance this Friday 01/07/2011 and
      Saturday 01/08/2011, however if this is not feasible we can push the
      case to another date. Please contact me directly at
      Darren@... <mailto:Darren@...>
      with a CV, equipment you use, and your fees.

      Thanks so much...

      Darren

      Darren L. Epstein, PI

      Counter Intelligence Services

      ( :(954) 764-P-EYE® (7393)

      ( :(800) 757-P-EYE®

      Ê: (954) 525-1057

      *: Darren@...
      <mailto:Darren@...>

      WWW.Counter-Intelligence.com <http://www.counter-intelligence.com/>

      This electronic message transmission contains information from the
      corporate offices of Counter Intelligence Services® that may be
      confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
      use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
      recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
      the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
      this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone
      (800) 757-P-EYEâ (7393) or by electronic mail
      Info@... <mailto:Info@...>
      immediately, thank you.