Year End Announcement from Credit and Collections

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Good morning,

      As the year comes to a close in about 14 hours eastern time I would like to
      mention a few things.

      1. We are up to 8482 members and we continue to be the largest Credit and
      Collection Group on LinkedIn.

      2. It is my sincere hop that you have enjoyed my columns over the past year and
      have found them to be informative.

      3. May you all get what you wish for in 2011. Whether is is personally or
      professionally.

      4. I am still seeking a new position and hopeful that one will begin shortly
      after the first of the year. My resume is still at http://sbtresume.weebly.com

      5. RZD Investigative Group, Inc still has some openings for skiptrace training
      in 2011. Call 954-722-0473 to set up a schedule.

      6. Is your firm in need of a "Place of Employment" search? Check out
      http://thepoelocator.weebly.com

      7. Don't forget our subgroups, they too are growing in leaps and bounds.

      8. This is perhaps the most important point I would like to make.

      MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND SAFE NEW YEAR AND I LOOK FORWARD TO
      JOINING YOU IN THE NEXT YEAR.

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor
      Group Manager and Founder