RE: [infoguys-list] Paso Robles Field Operative Wanted...

  • Steve Campanella
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      Hello CW Sellers. Any chance we can chat for a few minutes tomorrow about the possibility of adding you to our roster rotation? May I call you after 9am?

      Steve

      Sales and Marketing Director

      Private Detective Services

      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004

      Fax: 714-546-7474

      Email: <mailto:Steve@...> Steve@...

      <http://www.pdssearch.com/> www.PDSSearch.com

      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.