Re: [PICA_ASSOCIATION] Indian Wells, CA - Site Contact - HANDLED

  • Mike Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2010
      COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 45 SECONDS!!!!

      WALKER CONFIDENTIAL
      T. Michael Walker / Jayne Walker P.O. Box 1138

      Cedar Ridge, California 95924
      CA PI # 24320 / 24329 / 24696
      E-mail: Mike@...
      Jayne@...
      Website: www.walkerconfidential.com

      Office: 800.875.5209 x3
      Fax: 866.542.0263
      Mobile:Mike- 775.745.6676
      Mobile:Jayne - 530.362.2404

      I do not seek, I find. - Pablo Picasso

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments
      are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521
      and are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
      legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this
      message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.If you have any reason to
      believe you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us
      immediately by telephone.