Paso Robles Field Operative Wanted...

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
      Good Afternoon Yahoo Group!

      We are looking for a field operative to work in the Paseo Robles, CA area tomorrow (Tuesday), Wednesday and Thursday, from 6am-9pm on a child custody surveillance. Please reply with your interest by phone to:

      Steve Campanella
      Sales and Marketing Director
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103
    • CW Sellers
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
        I am very familiar with the Paso area and could handle the assignment should you not get someone local.

        C. W. Sellers
        Owner/Managing Investigator

        The Sellers Investigative Group
        www.tsigusa.com

        CA. Lic. 25415
        (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
        (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

        This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all "fat finger" touch pad typos.

        On Dec 13, 2010, at 12:17 PM, "pdssearch" <steve@...> wrote:

        > Good Afternoon Yahoo Group!
        >
        > We are looking for a field operative to work in the Paseo Robles, CA area tomorrow (Tuesday), Wednesday and Thursday, from 6am-9pm on a child custody surveillance. Please reply with your interest by phone to:
        >
        > Steve Campanella
        > Sales and Marketing Director
        > Private Detective Services
        > Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
        > Fax: 714-546-7474
        > Email: Steve@...
        > www.PDSSearch.com
        > California PI License 6103

      • Steve Campanella
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
          Hello CW Sellers. Any chance we can chat for a few minutes tomorrow about the possibility of adding you to our roster rotation? May I call you after 9am?

          Steve

          Sales and Marketing Director

          Private Detective Services

          Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004

          Fax: 714-546-7474

          Email: <mailto:Steve@...> Steve@...

          <http://www.pdssearch.com/> www.PDSSearch.com

          California PI License 6103

          Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.