Independent Contractor Work During the Holidays

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Signal Auditing provides private investigators the opportunity to work
      with a highly skilled and professional auditing organization. When you
      audit on behalf of Signal Auditing, Inc., and its established client
      base, you will have the exclusive opportunities to audit during live NFL
      Sunday Ticket™ broadcasts, as well as other Pay-Per-View events on
      behalf of the nation's leading satellite company. Don't hesitate to
      pick up the phone and speak with our staff. There is no cost for
      training and information, and only serious investigators with tenacity
      and drive should inquire. We ask that you provide a brief paragraph of
      your covert investigative experience prior to contacting SAI as well as
      a resume. A familiarity with sports (e.g. NFL and other Pay-Per-View
      is strongly encouraged.)

      Signal Auditing, Inc., is now hiring independent contractors in the
      United States to participate in the following listed events including
      but not limited to:

      Sunday, December 19, 2010 thru Sunday, January 2, 2011 - 3 consecutive
      weeks left of auditing during the 2010 NFL Sunday Ticket™ each week
      beginning at 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST

      Saturday, January 1, 2010 – 10:00 PM EST/7:00 PM PST - UFC®125
      – Edgar vs. Maynard

      Signal Auditing, Inc., is seeking qualified professionals to perform

      Signal Piracy Audits

      Call 87-SIGNALHITS to Join our Team of Auditors

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , and be a part of the fastest growing
      professional group of auditors who audit the most premier events and
      represent the best events in the closed circuit and professional
      leagues. Please call or send resume and qualifications to:

      Jamie Jessel

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      PO Box 491

      Ellenville, NY 12428

      Toll Free: 1-87SIGNALHITS

      Tel: (845) 210-1262

      Fax: (845) 210-1263 Mobile: (714) 669-4321

      Follow us on twitter @ www.twitter.com/signalauditing
      <http://www.twitter.com/signalauditing>