Surveillance - Mazatlan, Mx.

  • Justin D. Hodson, CPI
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      Group,

      I am looking for an investigator for infidelity surveillance in Mazatlan
      Mexico.

      Please email if you know of someone or can handle yourself.

      Please EMAIL ONLY with any information, location and rates.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Vice President

      P.O. Box 5277

      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      O: 714-622-1900

      F: 714-622-1919

      C: 714-448-9767

      JHodson@...

      <http://www.gaileyassociates.com/> www.GaileyAssociates.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

    • Preston Olson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
        Mr. Hodson

        Would you be able to give a little more detail on what you are needing in Mazatlan. When the work needs to be done and compensation. We have done our share of work in Mexico and South America.

        Thank you

        Preston Olson
        President
        Gentry Investigations Inc.